Reigning in Life Training Center (RILTC) is a full-fledged training and discipling center where our mission is “Equipping the saints for the work of the ministry, to impact the whole world with the gospel of grace, making disciples, teaching people how to reign in life.”
RILTC is a place where believers are encouraged to engage in an intimate fellowship with our Heavenly Father and the Lord Jesus Christ (I John 1:3) so that they can discover God’s purpose and plan for their lives (Jeremiah 29:11). They will come to understand that through Jesus they can experience the joy of unbroken fellowship.
Equipping the Saints for the Work of the Ministry
They will learn comprehensively God’s message, God’s method and God’s mandate.
• God’s Message: Jesus Christ (2 Cor 4:4-7; Acts 4:12)
• God’s Method: Grace and Faith (Eph 2:8; Rom 5:1-2)
• God’s Mandate: Kingdom (Gen 1:26-28; Matt 24:14)
This will be achieved by familiarizing the believer with their constitution, the bible, which is the word of God and encouraging them to make the Word of God their final authority.
• They will come to know God as their heavenly Father
• They will come to understand the Lordship of Jesus
• They will understand the power of the Holy Spirit in their lives
• They will learn the far reaching effects of the grace of God
• They will learn what faith is
• They will learn the reality and importance of the gift of righteousness
• They will learn how to experience the promises of God in their everyday life.
• They will learn how to use the truth of God’s Word to change the negative facts in their life
• They will learn about the Kingdom of God and how to access, utilize its privileges and resources as sons of God and citizens of the Kingdom
• They will learn how to operate from the Kingdom of God that is in them in the specific sphere of influence to which they have been called
• They will also learn Kingdom principles/laws and how to apply them to their everyday life
• They will learn about the role of the church
• They will learn the difference between the dispensation of the law and the dispensation of grace
• They will learn about the different spheres or mountains of influence and what their responsibility is as children of God, ambassadors of
Christ and citizens of the Kingdom of God.
Impacting the Whole World with the Gospel of Grace
It is not God’s will that any should perish but that all men come unto repentance (2 Peter 3:9). In whole-hearted agreement with the Lord Jesus Christ, we are set to teach (disciple) all nations letting them know that by the grace of God, they have already been forgiven; that Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice and God’s love in action; that all of their sins have been laid on Jesus; and that He took their penalty, their sickness and disease and poverty.
This will be carried out through Operation Get the Word Out, utilizing every means at our disposal to publish and proclaim the Gospel of the grace of God.
Those that attend RILTC will be equipped to bring the influence of the Kingdom of God from the church mountain into their sphere(s) of influence whether it is the family, education, government, arts and entertainment, media or business.
Reigning in Life Training Center (RILTC) aims to empower people to live the life they were destined to live through spiritual, mental and physical preparation. RILTC’s motto is, “Training for reigning so you can live the good life!” As part of its community outreach endeavors RILTC focuses on promoting healthy lifestyles, which will allow people to fulfill their unique life purpose as well as enjoy life to the fullest.
While the foundation of RILTC is spiritual, as a full-fledged training center, RILTC ‘s community outreach component is a resource center for people who want to start businesses by connecting them to the experts in business development, marketing, stewardship, etc. We provide educational programming on how to live a healthy life as it pertains to intelligent eating and physical fitness, as well as the environment. We also sponsor community events with an emphasis on reaching the youth.
Teaching People How to Reign in this Life
People who attend RILTC will understand that because of what God did for us in Christ Jesus, the privilege to walk in our original God-given authority was restored. As sons of God, through the Lordship of Jesus, they can now exercise God’s kingdom authority in the earth.
They will learn that Genesis 1:26-28 was God’s plan for the heavenly extension of His kingdom on earth through mankind. They will learn how to exercise effectual dominion in the earth for God over situations and circumstances not only in their personal lives but in their communities and nations.